Friday, November 13, 2009

It won't be like this for long....



Snapped these a few days ago. Kambrielle was so excited to get her turn on the Guitar Hero, as there was no school due to parent-teacher conferences. She is so cute when she plays it. She can play better than me! (OK, everyone can play better than me!)

I didn't hear anything for awhile, so I looked over to see what was up and caught her fast asleep with the guitar laying across her. So cute.
I got a new CD when my parents came. It is a collection of popular country songs, since I can't get them on any stations here. I was listening to the song "It Won't Be Like This for Long" by Darius Rucker. I love the words and the idea behind this song. Now that my youngest is growing up I find that I am trying to enjoy the stages that everyone is going through more.
I am thinking of having "it won't be like this for long...." put in vinyl and put it on the wall in my living room. It is a great reminder for me. Remember to enjoy the fun that you are having right now, with my children, with my husband and with the experiences that we are having. Also, when I am going through something really hard, remember, it won't be long until I can look back on it because I made it through.
-Kim




3 comments:

Jenn said...

So true Kim. I love having your perspective on life to read. It helps me to see so many things through different eyes. Thanks!

and on a separate note I've been thinking of having words printed up to put on my walls for a while now. I love those great reminders that life isn't perfect, but we cna still have fun. :]

Hf said...

so true, so true!

Livewell said...

Enjoyed this posting. They grow up way too fast! I'm grateful to be part of this learning growing experience. Thanks for sharing!